Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Change...

So I was debating what I wanted to blog about this week because there were SOOOOOOO many interesting things... some of my possible topics included:

1. Adult's who act like Children
2. Why would you think that would be a good idea?
3. You are doing that thing even as you tell me you are not doing it.
4. We weren't even that good of friends anyway.
5. Adios Harry Potter
6. Really? You are going to cry?
7. And last but not least, my personal favorite... Why the turkey burger at Carl's Jr. is perhaps the best  fast food that has ever existed.

While all of these topics are fabulous, and would lead to fantastic discussion in  future... I believe that change is the appropriate topic for the week.

I need a change in my life. Although things have been going fine... they are just not exciting anymore, and I can't stand the boredom. Life is for the living, and although my days have been spotted with some good times... I just don't feel like I am living life to the fullest.... therefore change is in the works people, and as soon as I know what that change is I will let you know! All I know is today marks the beginning of my new goal of seizing every opportunity and living life to the fullest. Happy Saturday People!

1 comment:

  1. mmm maybe an awesome vacation abroad??? or, (this is def none of my business, so i hope you don't take any offense) but maybe you and your boy should finally tie the knot! That would be a big change ;). I hope you find something good soon! You are such a dedicated and hard worker, you totally deserve a trip to italy or something :)

    ReplyDelete