Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Halloween

So even though Halloween is not for months... I have been thinking lately about costume ideas and plans....

First of all, since last year I got George to dress up like Fred Flinstone and we did nothing, someone is having a party this year, even if that person has to be me.

Second, I was originally planning to be a warbler for Halloween, but I have convinced George to do the couple thing once again. Although this couple is no longer together... George and I want to go as Don and Betty Draper. So for me I'm thinking that I can go raid the Banana Republic Mad Men line and get a dress that I love (although it will be pricey).... but for George I need to know where to get a reasonably priced skinny tie, and Fidora :-)

Any suggestions?? PS are we corn mazing it up again?? I kind of like it :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment